Yes..you read that right. Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream that is raw, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, GUILT-FREE and so easy to make! What's the secret to this delicious treat? Bananas!
Bananas make an excellent base for any clean ice cream! Bananas are typically a staple ingredient you will find in most clean eating recipes. All you need to do is cut up some bananas, place them in a freezer safe container (zip lock bag works just fine also!) and boom, you got a perfect starter base for ICE CREAM!
PEANUT BUTTER CUP ICE CREAM
Ice Cream Ingredients::
5 frozen bananas
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp of peanut butter (or almond butter)
Pinch of salt
Peanut Butter Cup Ingredients::
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tbsp maple syrup
Peanut Butter Cup Directions::
1. Combine melted coconut oil, cacao powder and agave; mix well.
2. Place liners in muffin tin; pour small amount of mixture into each well and place in freezer to set for about 10 minutes or until hardened.
3. Place about a tablespoon of peanut butter on top of the frozen chocolate. Cover with chocolate mixture.
4. Place muffin tin back in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
Ice Cream Directions::
1. Place the frozen bananas in food processor and pulse until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and pulse again for 30 seconds to a minute.
3. Add 1 Peanut Butter Cup into your food processor at the end
4. Chop up remaining PB Cups and mix them into the ice cream
5. Place in freezer for thirty minutes to an hour.
6. Give thanks + enjoy!