Cashew-Kelp Pad Thai Noodles
kelp noodles are made from a brown seaweed that grows in deep waters. the light taste + springy texture of the noodles take well to rich + fragrant sauces. kelp is exceptionally high in an essential mineral known as iodine. kelp is also high in vitamins B12, D and E - which is essential for bone health, and skin health.
kelp can improve thyroid health, promote weight loss, reduce inflammation, promote hormone regulation and enhance heart health. the noodles are naturally free from carbohydrates + gluten.
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝗪-𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒 🍜
•1 bag of Kelp Noodles (i used Sea Tangle Noodle Co.)
•squeeze of lime juice
•pink salt + blk pepper
COCONUT-CASHEW PAD THAI SAUCE
•3 tbsp creamy cashew butter
•3 tbsp coconut aminos
•1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1. rinse + soak kelp noodles in warm water for ~10 minutes
2. cut kelp noodles into desired length
3. add garlic (with a bit of water) to heated olive oil in pan, add chopped asparagus, mushrooms + ribboned carrots
4. cover + let veggies cook
5. in a separate bowl, add cashew butter, coconut aminos, sesame oil, garlic powder, blk pepper + mix well (you might need to add water for a thinner consistency)
6. add cut kelp noodles, cooked vegetables + cashew butter sauce and mix well.
7. top with extra sesame seeds, cilantro + lime juice
8. give thanks + enjoy!